At Escape2, we want you to love the gear. That said, if your purchase is not what you had in mind or not the right fit, you can return it to us. We accept return requests up to 30 days after you've made your order and in the same condition you received it.
As part of our returns policy you can request a refund or a credit.
We've made our returns system as easy as possible, just fill out our Returns Request Form.
How Escape2 returns work:
- Fill out our Returns Request Form
- Our team will assess your request and let you know if it's been approved
- If we approve your request, we'll send you an email with all the details on how to make the return
- After we've received your return, and it's all in good condition, our team will keep you updated on your refund or credit
An FYI from us
- Any free promotional items should also be returned with your order if it no longer meets the original offer.
- All items returned for refund or credit must be in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
If you've bought some gear from us and you think they're faulty, you can make a warranty claim with us.
If you made your purchase with one of our retailers, it's best to visit them first in-store and they'll be able to help you out!
Otherwise, you can fill out our Return Request Form. It's that easy!